I am currently working with a fantastic company within the ecommerce industry who are looking for a smashing Account Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate will have great B2B customer service skills as well as being extremely organised and efficient.
If you feel this could be the role for you then please apply today!
* Support sales staff with main clients and obtaining quotes for customers
* Processing orders through the company stock management system
* Assisting warehouse staff and customer service with client jobs when help is required
* Contacting existing clients with queries and company information
* Ensuring clients requests are carried out their reports are completed as and when requested with all the correct information
* Booking Agents for collections and deliveries of goods as and when requested
* Ensuring supplier queries relating to customers shipments are dealt with
* Ensuring all customer emails are dealt with promptly and professionally
Experience and candidate profile:
* Must have high accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong problem solver
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Previous B2B customer service experience would be highly beneficial
* Strong IT skills including Word and Excel
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
Employment Type: Permanent