Working as an Accounts Payable Team Leader for an Automotive company in the Southampton area
Your new company
You will be working for an Automotive company within the Southampton area who are a new upcoming company looking to expand further in the near future. You will be a part of the finance team working within the Accounts Payable team.
Your new role
* Weekly reviews of aged balances
* Lead the payment process for all areas of the business
* Review and approve Virtual Credit Cards
* Manage Customer related payments
* Ensure the team reach processing targets
* Review Statement reconciliations
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Day-to-day management of the AP team with hands-on support and ensure output is at the required standard
* Support the AP manager ensuring controls and process are adhered to
What you’ll need to succeed
* Have a continuous improvement mindset
* Broad knowledge of Accounts Payable and it’s effect on other areas of the business.
* Adaptable and a willingness to learn and grow in the role
* Detail orientated
* Great Communication
What you’ll get in return
You will earn a competitive salary along side working for a family oriented business whilst building on your Accounts Payable Experience within the role.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type: Permanent