Our client is a well-established Contactor/Developer and are looking for a Design Manager to join their team in the North west. Rather than focus on one area of construction, the contractor is very diversified in the market with projects in a variety of sectors. However, this role is a Civils based Design Management role which would be ideal for anyone with Roads and Sewers experience or experience with housing and developments.
Our Client Current has projects ongoing across Manchester to Liverpool with sites in Oldham, Bolton, Warrington and Chester and the project value range from £250k to £5million+. The candidate may manage multiple sites simultaneously or single projects depending on company needs but this will be discussed with your management team. In addition our client offer a great salary, room for growth and a clear path way of progression.
Position: Design Manager (Permanent)
Location: Salford location, all sites are North West
Salary: £55000 – £65000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Essential Criteria for applicant:
* 4+ years’ experience as a Design Manager for a Major contractor
* Experience within housing, roads and sewers
* Knowledge of Highways acts – Sections 278, 38 & 106
* Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others and find solutions together
* Present ideas confidently and professionally
* Well organised with documents and time
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on (url removed). Call Kane Tonge on (phone number removed) for more details
Employment Type: Permanent