Are you an ambitious Conveyancing Assistant, looking for your next position?
This multi-site firm are looking to add to their Conveyancing team with an opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant in Northampton.
* You would be working for a multi-service law firm with independent sites across the UK.
* You’ll be based in their Northampton office working as part of a small team.
* As a Conveyancing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting Fee Earners with their residential caseload.
* You will also be required to draft leasehold and freehold contracts, produce mortgage reports, as well as setting up files for completion.
* You may also get the opportunity to progress towards taking on your own caseload.
* You will need to have previous experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant.
* You’ll have a good working knowledge of the conveyancing process, from initial instruction through to completion.
* You’ll need to be well organised, with good time-management skills.
* In return, you will receive a competitive salary which is dependent on level and experience.
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn’t quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory on 0 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Employment Type: Permanent