With an annual turnover in excess of £40 million across 15 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Due to our significant and continued expansion we are looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join our friendly Head Office team.
Salary £18,250 plus bonus
To ensure the smooth operation of the Credit Control department
- Dealing with all aspects of credit control
- Preparing invoices
- Preparing Statements
- Responsible for ensuring invoices/statements are dispatched to customers
- Receive payments and process onto computer
- Chase missed payments
- Chase overdue debt
- Thorough knowledge of in house computer system
- Thorough knowledge of Company procedures
- Answer phone calls into Head Office
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Very well organised with excellent IT skills
- Credit Control experience preferred
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have at least 5 GCSEs Grade C or above, including Maths & English or equivalent.
Benefits include, 32 days holiday including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
Employment Type: Permanent