Customer Service Agent (Not call centre)
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Sector / Industry: Financial
Job Reference: JW1410SU
This role is primarily focused on Regulated and Non Regulated Consumer Loan Portfolios, although support will be required in other areas ensuring consistency in the delivery of collections policies across the business. This role will is not working in a call centre environment! This is the opportunity to join a professional Customer Service team in the Financial Sector.
* Permeant Position – £17,000
* Monday to Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
* Company Pension
* Free Car Parking outside office
* Bounds of progression for the right candidate
* Outbound calls to customers who are not maintaining payments in line with their Agreement with the Lender.
* Collecting and processing arrears payments by phone.
* Utilising negotiation and influencing skills with customers to agree satisfactory repayment plans.
* Utilising forbearance options in line with agreed mandate and TCF principles.
* Recognising customer vulnerability and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken, in line with the relevant policy to drive the best outcome for the customer.
* Liaising with client, customers and various third parties (solicitors, insolvency practitioners, debt management companies) where appropriate and agree satisfactory repayment plans in line with agreed mandate.
Providing Administrative and Customer Service support to include:
* Manage and resolve inbound queries
* Ensure all customer administration is dealt with efficiently and within the quality guidelines
* General customer account maintenance
* Accurately log all customer contact and ensure all cases are updated on the appropriate systems in a timely fashion
* Respond to ad hoc requests from internal management and external clients i.e. copy documentation, account information, interrogation of databases and various reporting requests
Required Skills & Experience:
* Interpersonal skills and communication
* Customer Focus
* Drive for Results
* Decision making and judgement
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* Functional Expertise
* Continuous Improvement
* Creativity and solutions generation
* Planning and organisation
* Business and commercial acumen
Excellent administration Skills to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Employment Type: Permanent