Huntswood is looking for experienced Collections Agents to support a well-known water company working from home.
Starting in January you will be supporting our client with by dealing with customers regarding the payment of their bills. This will involve taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to come up with a payment solution that works for both the customers but also works for our client.
Day Rate: £125 per day via the umbrella company Husp – we can assist you with this
Start Date: Multiple Start Dates in February & March 2022
Shift: shift rotation between 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday with one in three Saturday’s 08:00-14:00
This is on an initial contract until the end of December 2022
As a Collections Agent you will:
- Explain to customers why their bills are so high and arrange the best route to achieve payment
- Negotiate debt repayments for accounts with complex issues or setting up payment arrangements for customers and following up on broken promises to pay
- Need to be able to identify vulnerable customers and deal with appropriately
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to meet customers’ needs, whilst also achieving company objectives for debt recovery
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a telephone-based customer service role, ideally in the utilities industry
- Collections experience would be desirable
- Confidence to make outbound calls to customer
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known organisations
- Start a career within Huntswood and move to different campaigns
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments.
Interested? Apply now.
Employment Type: Contract