Customer Service Manager
Temporary (Ends 23rd December )
Christmas Tree World (a division of Linten Garden Products) is one of the UK’s premium artificial Christmas tree e-tailers, providing unique and realistic decorationsto B2C and B2B customers across the UK and Europe. Our customers include high profile businesses, celebrities and historic venues.
Christmas Tree World have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Customer Service Manager to work with our sales and warehouse teams.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for recruiting, developing, coaching and managing the customer service team. As a key member of the sales team, you will be expected to drive performance, increase customer spend and improve customer satisfaction.
This is a fast-paced role which demands a hands-on individual who is organised and responds well to new challenges. Deadlines will come in quickly and every day will be different, so flexibility is a must.
* Ensure recruited Customer Service Team members perform to their KPIs
* Deliver a consistent level of top-quality customer service
* Develop the Customer Service team’s commercial awareness
* Review performance with the team, formally & informally
* Work with other departments to set new targets to achieve a seamless sales procedure.
* Work with the Customer Service Team and internal departments to maximise profitability and improve customer reviews.
* Develop Best Practice Guidelines and training on both customer service and returns procedures.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a customer-focused environment and should come with a ‘can-do’ Christmas attitude
With a passion for great customer service, the successful candidate must be happy working within a team, as well as managing their own team.
With an approachable attitude, the candidate must be proficient at speaking to customers, as well as with the internal team.
They must be able to learn about the brand quickly, and should thrive in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
Their attention to detail must be exemplary, and they must be computer literate. Strong administration and communication skills are key.
Remuneration commensurate with experience
Employment Type: Temporary