Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated Development Underwriter to join a thriving Insurance business at an exciting time of growth.
My client is a well-respected digitally savvy Insurtech company, at the forefront of the Insurance industry. This is a new role in the business due to the company’s continued success and expansion.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Actively develop and underwrite business
- Develop and maintain broker relations and ensure brokers are visited
- Working closely with internal stakeholders on the acquisition, profitable growth and effective management of business relationships
- Use MI to monitor broker performance
- Input into annual business plan and budget, monitoring progress against plan and budget
- Monitor and report against business plan and budget
Skills and experience:
- Previous underwriting experience essential
- Previous business development experience essential
- Cert CII qualified
- HNW experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally minimum BA / BSc qualified
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Employment Type: Permanent