Excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a well-established company based in North London
Established for almost 40 years and with an office and warehouse complex in London, the company has grown into the largest distributor of batteries for all applications in consumer and industrial markets
We are currently seeking an all-round Engineer, with electronics electrical mechanical experience.
Very interesting diverse role, covering all aspects of design and manufacturing testing of final products, machine design and robotics.
* Electronic Design/Testing /Electromechanical.
* Design new Electrical, Electronics and Pneumatic systems for production machines operation and improvement.
* PLC programming, other aspects of machine sensing feedback and control
* Robotics, CCTV Quality Control, Motor controllers and other electrical design and maintenance.
* Test products and build new test rigs for previously untested products if necessary.
* Log all test results in both paper and digital formats as per the manual.
* To Test Product and examine documents to CE standards and maintain documents as necessary.
* Provide basic IT support.
* 2.1 Degree essential.
* 1 to 2 years’ experience preferred but will look at all candidates.
* CE certification experience useful.
* Foreign speakers welcome.
* Candidate will be tested on aspects of Analogue electronics, Digital Electronics and basic programming languages such VBA ladder logics.
To express an interest, please apply by sending your most up to date CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 /annum, room for Neg dependant on experience
Employment Type: Permanent