Mobile Electrical Engineer
Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay, opportunities for progression and personal development? We are looking to recruit a Mobile Electrical Engineer across several buildings in the East Manchester area. This role is initially temporary but can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will have experience of working in busy multi-site, as well as working in a fast paced reactive M&E mobile engineering environment. Prior experience of carrying out PPM and reactive works on systems is also required.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm – overtime available and paid at increased rate.
£15 – £17 per hour depending on experience
- City & Guilds – Electrical, testing and inspection
- 18th edition
The successful applicant will:
- Ensure service delivery targets are met to the highest standards and maintained across a multiple client base
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks allocated to you are completed in line with relevant guidance documentation
- Complete statutory certification, where applicable, in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations and guidelines
- Carry out works with diligence, competence and in a manner that ensures customer expectations are met at all times
- Planned preventative M&E and statutory maintenance works
- Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs whilst working to stringent SLA and KPI agreements
- Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
- Participation in an Out of Hours on call rota is required
- Work order (job) progression through to completion managed via a handheld tablet device
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to: OR contact me in the office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Employment Type: Any