English Teaching Assistant
£70-£80 per day
Randstad Education is looking for an English Teaching Assistant to provide support to Key Stage 3 and 4 English students and help them achieve their academic potential. This position is at an ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Secondary School in Romford.
The successful English Teaching Assistant will have strong subject knowledge and ideally experience supporting students in an educational setting. You must be able to build strong relationships with students as you will be required to work in both small groups and 1:1 with students who need extra support across the school.
The school is looking to interview ASAP for this position which will extend to the end of the academic year. This support role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a school.
What were looking for in a English Teaching Assistant:
- An English degree (2:1 or higher)
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
- The ability to keep students motivated
- Confident behaviour management
- A DBS on the update service
Benefits of working an English Teaching Assistant with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Support to edit and improve your CV
If you’re interested in becoming an English Teaching Assistant and feel that you meet the above criteria please follow the on screen instructions or send an up to date copy of your CV to .
Do you know anyone looking for a Teaching Assistant role? If so, we offer a fantastic “refer a friend” scheme where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every Teaching Assistant you refer to us that we place (subject to Ts and Cs). If the English Teaching Assistant role isn’t for you but you would like to discuss any other opportunities we have available please send your CV to .
Employment Type: Contract