Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a global engineering company in the recruitment of an Executive PA to support the CEO, CFO and CPO.
We seek a highly skilled and experienced EA/PA who is able to support at senior management/executive level in a broad range of duties and responsibilities that include:
* General day to day support to executives acting as a 1st point of contact for all queries and correspondence.
* Diary management for the executives including scheduling meetings and conference calls and preparation of relevant meeting papers.
* Organisation and co-ordination of all travel requirements, including itineraries, meeting schedules and end-to-end travel management in accordance with the company travel policy.
* Report/documentation production using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
* Co-ordination, drafting and initial proof reading of Board presentations, minutes and other relevant documents.
* Prepare, reconcile and manage expenses and all aspects of expense reporting.
* Work with other departments to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and various projects as instructed.
It is essential that you have recent PA/EA experience and be conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to speak French is advantageous but not essential.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Employment Type: Permanent