This is an exciting opportunity for Facilities Manager to join our fast growing short let property management in London and take a step forward achieving his/her career goals!
City Relay is a rapidly growing vacation rental company providing Airbnb management services based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We have grown massively over the last years and looking forward we are aiming to be industry leaders soon! With our main office in the heart of the vibrant Portobello market and 24/7 Reception Desk for all our guests in Earls Court.
- Providing advice and guidance in the day-to-day operation of City Relay
- Organising maintenance jobs for handyman, drivers and other operations staff issued by the Guest Relations Team and the Host Team.
- Ensuring that the maintenance standards set by City Relay are met and guests’ expectations exceeded
- Ensuring successful assessment and completion of the maintenance jobs
- Aiding handyman ordering parts and ensuring correct cost/charge allocation
- Organising Flat Improvements and Design by visiting the flats and, prepare improvement reports and quotes for the host team to get the approval of Landlord
- Responsible for store inventory of all household items for the flats and liaising with suppliers for ordering new items
- Keeping general condition and raise general standards of flats managed by City Relay
- Supporting the housekeeping team with organising other services offered by City Relay, such as carpet cleaning and others and the Guest team in delivering self-catered services sold
- Managing weekly and monthly payroll
- Developing PNL’s for new services and implementation
- Establishing and developing partnerships with suppliers
- Mentor and train staff, to achieve and maintain quality standards through the execution of departmental training and quality assurance programs
- Produce regular reports on asset and employee performance
- Interviewing and hiring of team members with the appropriate skills for the roles
- Minimum 3 years experience in Facilities Management
- Individual with previous management experience in a similar department
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’ve got to be self-motivated, adaptable, an excellent team motivator and team builder.
- Be responsible and have the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Also, to be brutally honest, you need to be just that little bit self-critical and obsessive
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other departments
- Stunning time management skills so you can juggle your many duties
- Attention to detail to easily identify when apartments and flats need improvements and able to initiate these
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Desirable – diplomas, in-house training or hospitality management qualifications.
Perks and Benefits
- Join an exciting industry and a fast growing start-up
- Growth opportunities
- Company mobile phone and Apple products (iMac, additional screen etc.) make your life easier
- 20% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Monthly company social events
- Who doesn’t like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Working with an amazing team, young and dynamic, what is better than working with your friends?
- Work in the heart of Notting Hill, on famous Portobello Road
- Amazing location with a top secret balcony to use during your lunch!
Employment Type: Permanent