Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference – we are looking for Female to join our team of Support Workers in Hemel Hempstead and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
You’ll support one lady in her own home with her everyday activities such as, swimming, yoga and maintaining her home. Shifts will vary between 8am – 10pm and are dependent around the activities for the day. There will also be sleep ins and working alternative weekends and the occasional bank holiday will be a requirement for permanent staff.
To be considered for this role you must hold a UK/EU driving licence.
“Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.”
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Katrina Ruddick on from Monday – Friday between 9am – 3pm.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Employment Type: Permanent