Our client is a National stock market registered firm of high quality.
They blend cutting edge technolgy, holistic financial planning and discresionary fund management to deliver what they believe is the absolute best wealth provider in the UK.
They are seeking a level 4 diploma CAS status qualified financial adviser to serve clients based in the EXETER area.
* This is an opputunity for an experienced financial adviser to join an advice firm on a self employed basis and take over a client base of active clients and benefit from new leads. Financial support for the right candidate will be available to ease the impact of changing companies.
* Generally, you will be expected to work from home on most days with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their homes/offices.
* You will also be provided with a regular flow of leads to service and have the desire and ability to grow the client bank through networking and referrals together with the numerous affinity groups that this company works with.
* You will recieve comprehensive, compliance and administrative support and the average earnings of their existing Advisors is in the region of £150k and top earners substantially more.
* You must be currently working as an IFA/Financial Adviser and be currently CAS.
* You will be experienced in advising clients in all aspects of financial planning including Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Protection.
* You will already hold a full diploma qualification and 2 years relevant experience.
Key skills will include:
* Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
* Excellent knowledge of products and be able to prioritize the needs of the client and give best advice.
* Ability to think through to the consequences of action taken both internally and operationally.
* Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
* Creative thinking ability.
* Thorough understanding of the compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
* Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.
– Regular supply of leads/clients supplied
Employment Type: Permanent