What we are looking for:
We are looking for experienced Fire Safety Assessors/Consultants with experience in Health and Safety to help service our expanding portfolio of clients. We need enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated individuals, who are comfortable working unsupervised to deliver health, safety and fire consultancy services to clients from a wide range of sectors.
As one of our Consultants, you’ll be responsible for providing expert fire safety advice and health and safety recommendations to a range of clients within the built environment. This could include;
- Working with our diverse range of clients, providing fire safety and health and safety advice.
- Undertaking fire risk assessments and general risk assessments in both residential and/or commercial buildings.
- Supporting our clients with their safety cases.
- Implementing health and safety and site management systems, audits and reviews.
- Designing fire management plans for existing buildings.
- Creating health and safety and fire safety solutions across a range of sites (varying in complexity) within the built environment.
The ideal candidate will hold relevant qualifications in Fire Safety and Health and Safety and will have at least two years experience risk assessing.
We’re looking for a person who can fit in with our company values, and work energetically with us to grow the business further.
- Company pension
- Competitive Salary
- Company Phone
- Work from home
- Company PC / Laptop
- CPD – we fully support all staff to ensure continued development and career progression.
- Travel Expenses and Mileage
Employment Type: Permanent