Our client, a commodity brokerage house is looking for a Global Head of Client Services to join their Global Payments team in London.
You will be responsible for managing, developing and day to day supervision of the client services teams in London, New York and Singapore.
Some of the duties include:
- Designing and implementing client service processes and workflows
- Designing a high-quality customer service experience for bank and non-bank Global Payments clients
- Working with product managers to provide documented requirements and assist in testing new features for the client services investigation system and other IT systems
- To manage on-boarding new clients, including communication of all products available
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 10 years of customer service experience in Banking with 5 years in leadership/ managerial role
- Knowledge of payments/settlement systems
- At least 2-3 years experience managing a global team
- Experience in setting up client service workflows, automation of manual tasks and setting up a follow- the-sun model
- Experience in implementation a large-scale enterprise technology system as a manager/ stakeholder
Qualifications and skills:
- Managing experience and ability to lead a global team
- Confident working within small team with exposure to key business stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service focus
For more information please contact Tasmia at Marlin Selection or apply below.
Employment Type: Any