London Projects is a Chartered Construction Company based in Westminster. We specialise in the construction of super prime residential projects in premier postcodes such as Belgravia, Knightsbridge and Mayfair.
We are currently looking for a Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple super prime residential refurbishment contracts in central London. We are looking for someone who wants to specialise within Mechanical & Electrical specifically. No experience is needed as we will develop you and give you the skills to focus on this.
Under the guidance of senior professionals within the business, you will be able to adapt theories you have learnt into practice within the wider construction industry. You will assist in procurement, tendering, contract administration, variations and management of works packages through to final account.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Assisting in the procurement of sub-contractors
* Conducting initial tender analysis ready for review with the internal team
* Compiling CSA’s ready for tender submissions
* Taking measurements off and on site
* Working with Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Site Managers on forecasting labour and cost
* Conducting sub-contractor checks and drafting formal orders
* Assisting with valuations and variations
* Degree Qualified within Quantity Surveying
* Work experience, ideally in the discipline of interest (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills
* Organised, flexible and eager to learn
* Competent within Microsoft Suite
In return for your experience:
* As well as the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and diverse projects, we offer a competitive remuneration package and an excellent working environment. This role will enable you to learn from some of the industry’s most skilled professionals as well as build up your experience on complex and high-profile projects
Employment Type: Permanent