Installation Project Engineer
What they can offer you?
* Excellent salary (negotiable)
* Excellent benefits.
* A career within automation one of the number one growth industries in the world.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Exposure to cutting edge technology.
Permanent Benefits Include:
Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Free Company Shares, Income Protection, Childcare Support, Various Associate Offers and a lot more.
I am currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer with travel to multiple sites throughout the UK.
Industry experience required in one of the following sectors:
| Automation | FMCG | Manufacturing | MHE | Robotics | Airports | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Control Engineering |
* Support the delivery of projects, primarily working in the development and introduction of MHE / Electromechanical systems
* Support or own the engineering elements of new projects
* Technical lead from design through implementation to Go live, including identification, and appropriate resolution, of any Snagging works
* Formulation and control of Budget spend
* Enforce adherence to Legislation and H&S policies.
* Support of any Change Management processes
* Oversee procurement of Spares and manage any Warranty discussions with the MHE Vendor
* An Engineering qualification, to HND or Degree level
* Engineering and project management experience
* Experience of projects in manufacturing, automotive, airports, FMCG distribution or similar field (could also be from within the MHE industry)
* Good technical ability (or experience), ideally relating to automation hardware
* Must be able to demonstrate understanding of system design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up (cranes, conveyors, lifts etc)
* The ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion
* Aptitude to debate detail both technical and commercial detail with MHE vendors, and ensure compliance.
* Ability to monitor, report and communicate progress (or barriers to progress) with variety of stakeholders, both in verbal and written form.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
Employment Type: Permanent