Interim Payroll Administrator – Doncaster – Up to £21,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a large established manufacturing company in Doncaster. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working, fast paced Payroll team as a Payroll Administrator. It’s a full time, interim position (40 hours a week) for a minimum period of 6 months.
Interim Payroll Administrator responsibilities:
- Process monthly timesheets and absence spreadsheets
- Produce month end Finance pack of reports for Site HR & Financial Controller
- Produce and post month end payslips to employees/sites
- Provide support to HR & Finance with payroll knowledge
- Process payment requests from Third Party Providers and submit remittances
- Complete information requests from Third Party Providers (HMCS CSA)
Key requirements and preferences:
- You will need to be an experienced Payroll Administrator who is able to complete the full payroll process and who can commit to a contract role.
- It is imperative that you have a strong personality and work well under pressure, this is a very fast paced environment and you must have the ability to hit deadlines consistently.
In return you’ll receive:
- The chance to work for a reputable and global organisation
- Great benefits – 25 days holiday, Christmas shut down, contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Payroll Administrator opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Employment Type: Contract