Involved in Plant and Animal Nutrition for almost 60 years and active in the Agri-food industry, the Groupe Roullier draws upon its industrial and technical expertise, its unique sales force and a sustained innovation policy to meet the specific needs of its clients. Our strength is in our 8,000 employees who share our values: innovation, performance, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our activities are organised into 4 divisions: Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition, Agri-food and Industrial solutions.
TIMAC AGRO a subsidiary of the Groupe Roullier, has more than 5,700 talented people based in 39 countries across the globe, with a global turnover of €1.6BN. Timac Agro UK, has since moved to a brand -new Head Office facility at the world – renowned Rothamsted Research Centre, the UK’s primary agricultural research institutions in the world.
Timac Agro UK are continually growing, and so is our Human Resources Team! We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Recruiter to help drive growth in attracting and hiring new talent within our Technical Sales Team by targeting the ‘Cream of the Crop’ across the West of the UK.
Your main responsibilities will include developing relationships with key people at prominent Agri focussed UK colleges/ universities, managing key sourcing/ attraction events, ad hoc marketing and end to end recruitment tasks. You will collaborate closely with the ‘Brand Ambassador’ to introduce the Timac brand on campus and provide an outstanding candidate experience to both students and graduates seeking their first step into industry.
* Build and cultivate long term relationships with target colleges and universities to position Timac UK as an employer of choice in the world of Agriculture and Farming – this includes targeting Alumni, Student Organisations, Open Days etc.
* Develop and build relationships with careers services, student societies and academics to promote our brand
* Help to manage the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing to prescreening, interview and then compliance checks for employment history, right to work ect. Ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
* Collaborate with the wider HR team/ higher management to develop, implement and execute a robust hiring strategy
* Assist in the coordination and facilitation of face to face interviews
* Support the Recruitment Manager in meeting recruitment targets whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand their hiring needs and goals whilst assisting in the facilitation of panel style interviews
* Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process
* Monitor and utilise data to inform overall recruiting progress, by maintaining all trackers e.g. budgets, events etc.
* Understanding and passion for the world of Farming and Agriculture
* Highly energetic and collaborative
* Strong relationship building
* Free thinking, creative and results focussed • Strong organisation skills and ability to multitask
* Open to travel where required
* Ability to think outside the box
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
* Proven experience in College/ University Recruitment OR demonstrable ability to carry out such a role (required)
* Proven relationship management experience with hiring managers, business partners (required)
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and present to large audiences at schools and within the organisation (required)
* Proficient with MS Office packages, e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint (required)
* Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast pace work environment with tight deadlines (required)
* CIPD Qualified (desirable)
* Knowledge of the Agricultural and Farming industry (desirable)
Employment Type: Contract