Our client is a successful major global player in the health and wellbeing industry, with operations in both Glasgow and Nottingham. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a junior designer to join their Glasgow team.
The successful applicant will join the client’s Brand and Strategy team, and will take on responsibility for:
- Creating high-quality design concepts, taking ideas through to visuals and production
- Updating and managing brand guidelines and platforms
- Working with the production team in Nottingham to build sites in line with agreed designs
- Providing brand direction for PR and brand events
- Maintaining and updating branding on product labels
You will also participate in other projects across the business, as and when required.
Who we are looking for:
Ideal candidates for this role will be creative and talented designers. You’ll be looking for a role in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, where you can take ownership and have a great impact on the team and wider business. The specific requirements for this role are as follow:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a brand designer
- Experience of working with a variety of technical tools to create designs
- Visually creative, with the ability to come up with innovative ideas
- A positive, can-do attitude
- An amazing ability to communicate, and
- Excellent team working skills
What’s on offer?
A highly competitive salary is offered for this role, together with a generous holiday allocation. A number of other benefits are about to be introduced, including a bonus scheme, health insurance and a loyalty reward.
Our client is committed to investing in its staff, so you’ll also receive support and investment to help you grow personally and professionally.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Employment Type: Any