Established in 2011 Wowcher is now the second largest daily deal site in the UK. Our site brings you unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We target young, affluent females who can’t resist the temptation of our WOW factor deals, and focus our marketing spend on adding to our large database. Wowcherland can be found in Islington, London, where most of our fun and fabulous team reside.
Purpose of the role:
A successful Junior Designer will have great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail. They will be a hard worker and willing to learn new skills, whilst being able to work under pressure producing a high quality of design. The Junior Designer will report into the Head of Design and sits within the National Business Unit. We create imagery for national daily deals, as well as assisting with marketing and social media.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Daily digital artwork design for national deals
- Product photography and filming for video content
- Design for the Marketing department, Social Media and the Wowcher blog
- Ad-hoc photography for reviewing experiences such as restaurants and afternoon teas.
- Help the team contribute new ideas which can benefit the design team or Wowcher/LivingSocial as a business.
Technical Skills required:
- Graphic Design degree, or related preferable, but not essential
- Anyone without a degree, but naturally talented or taken on lower level training can apply (BTEC etc)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Particularly Photoshop and Illustrator). InDesign and After Effects can be learnt on the job
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Clear and structured career pathways
- Fab office with a great team
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Summer and Christmas office parties
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
GET IN TOUCH!!
Employment Type: Any