Our client is a growing firm in the East of England with a focus on providing excellent legal advice to a diverse range of individuals, institutions and executives across the region and beyond.
The client is a professional and established firm, who boast a friendly and supportive team of professionals who work together to make sure the clients get the best advice possible. The firm has a flexible reward and benefits structure which is second to none and unmatched in the area.
They have a exciting role for an Legal Executive to join the Estate Admin team. You should have between three and five years of experience and will be responsible for your own case load as well as working alongside the members of the Lifetime Planning team and the wider firm. You will be running your own matters, as well as having the opportunity to work alongside partners and other fee earners, ensuring the right work is done at the right level.
Amongst other matters, you can expect to work on Estate Administration and Preparation of Deeds of Variation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage your own case load
- Conduct meetings and interviews with clients
- Assess legal issues and advise accordingly
- Advise on costs (including the preparation of Letters of Engagement)
- Conduct legal research
- Draft documents and letters and prepare and submit searches
- Keep up to date with law and practice
- Assist Partners within the Lifetime Planning Team based in other offices when required
- Assist in the development of long term client relationships including assisting and attending business development activities
- Develop, support and coach more junior members of the team
Employment Type: Any