Have you worked within the property industry and are looking for a position with the opportunity to progress? Are you motivated, enthusiastic with coordinating and outbound calling customer or client based experienced? Are you looking for a new role where you feel appreciated and a clear path of success is available? Look no further!
Job Title: Lettings Administrator
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 9pm-6pm & One in three Saturdays 9pm-5pm.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assisting with accounts and the budgeting of monthly payments for Landlords and Contractors
- Renewing of relevant certificates
- To arrange any viewings at properties for applicants and if necessary, accompany applicants
- Negotiating the return of a tenant’s deposit
- Answer inbound calls and greet tenants and potential customers into the office
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Driving license is essential for this role
- Smart presentation and enthusiasm
- Good IT skills, numerate and literate
- Driven, ambitious and hard working
- Flexible, well organised
- Works well under pressure
What’s in it for you…
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent training provided
- Progression routes available for the right candidate
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a “Multi Award Winning” and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire’s most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and ‘Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most “promising” and “innovative” company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award-Winning Title of ‘Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National ‘Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Employment Type: Any