Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled)
Location: Bow, London
Shift: 4on 4off days/night
Type: Full Time
Our client is a large leader in the food Manufacturing industry, due to company growth an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer has become available, this is located in the Bow area working a 4on 4off shift pattern.
For this role, you must have electrical & mechanical experience and have a strong background in Maintaining all mechanical and electrical equipment.
* Complete planned maintenance schedules, ensuring down time is kept to a minimum.
* To be competent and fully able to work with 3phase systems-Motors-Control Systems etc
* Liaise and work closely with the production teams, ensuring timely start-up of the plant.
* Ensuring first time operating system is followed.
* Continually asses company plant and equipment for efficiency, purpose and implement improvements so that output will be optimised, inform non-compliances.
* Support continuous improvements projects aimed to increase machinery efficiencies
* Attend machinery breakdowns
* Carry out equipment fault diagnostics to ensure good hygiene and housekeeping standards are employed at all times.
* To receive training in areas as identified by the management team.
* Fault Finding
* Candidates must be eligible to live in the UK
* Time serviced manufacturing maintenance engineer
* Relevant practical and academic qualifications
* Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment
* PLC experience (not essential)
* Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
Salary: £38-40k depending on qualifications and experience
You will be working in a dynamic and rewarding environment but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and career development.
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to the link provided or call Lindsey on (phone number removed). We operate a £250 refer a friend scheme so if you aren’t interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself £250! Please enquire for further details
Employment Type: Permanent