Day shift, occasional flex in working hours, no weekend working.
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with some electrical and controls skills to work in a modern, purpose built manufacturing plant ensuring maximum uptime by resolving problems, developing TPM and carrying out manufacturing related improvement projects.
To apply for this role you should:
– Have multi-skilled maintenance engineering experience including mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics.
– Have experience of working on and improving TPM / PPM programs and with good IT skills.
– Be able to deal quickly and effectively with breakdowns and stoppages, providing technical support to production.
– Be flexible and adaptable (no job to small) with ability to prioritise and communicate in a small team.
– Be able to deliver manufacturing improvement projects including automating and improving machinery – electrical and PLC / control systems experience desirable.
– Work with strict compliance to housekeeping (5S), Health and Safety, risk, quality, environment and other guidelines at all times.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed engineer who will enjoy a good level of autonomy and responsibility whilst working as a key member of the team.
If you are able to offer this, my client offers an interesting and challenging role and personal development opportunities for the right person
Employment Type: Permanent