We are proudly representing our volume manufacturing client in their search for a Maintenance Technician ideally with an electrical bias. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on production equipment. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
* Carry out reactive, planned, preventive & predictive maintenance tasks on plant equipment.
* To maintain and improve the site PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) schedule.
* To maintain and increase plant availability
* To record and communicate maintenance information via written, electronic & verbal means.
* To assist installation and commissioning of new equipment
* Suggests and takes ownership of continuous improvement activities to achieve results.
* Support customers (internal & external), including the identification and correction of machinery faults such as, electrical equipment, mechanical faults, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics
* To work within business guidelines and targets to achieve results.
* All personnel are responsible to ensure their compliance with H&S Management Systems in accordance with the principles, objectives and targets of the company’s policy and in compliance with statutory provisions, taking account the complexity and business risks involved in operations.
* During the pursuit of all duties the Code of Ethics and Code of Management will be adhered to at all times.
* Must be a time served Maintenance Technician/Engineer with an electrical bias
* Experience of fault finding and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
* Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on controls equipment, Drives, inverters & PLC’s: Siemens Step 7 / TIA portal, etc.
* Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on relay systems
* Ability to follow and fault find using electrical / hydraulic / pneumatic and engineering drawings
* Previous experience of TPM activities
Employment Type: Permanent