A hands-on Mechanical Engineering Manager with industry experience of designing small precision components for electronic product packaging is sought by an Internationally renowned manufacturer of industrial computing products. Salary to £60K + private Medical + Relocation + Stakeholder Pension.
With products used in a range of mission critical industries it is essential that they are designed to meet the effects of high levels of vibration and shock. The processor boards need effective cooling solutions – and this is where your expertise in thermal design is needed.
The successful Mechanical Engineering Manager will be involved from early stages of product design, through prototyping and design verification and will take the final design into production, leading a small team with confidence.
Skills and experience sought include:
• A minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Industry experience designing small components for electronic product packaging.
• Understanding of tolerances and their effects in production.
• Appreciation of thermal management techniques, especially related to electronic products.
• CAD design using SolidWorks or similar.
• Background designing products for airborne or ground vehicle equipment great to see.
Applications are welcomed from Senior level Mechanical Engineers seeking their next career move into Mechanical Engineering Management
Employment Type: Permanent