Operations Support Administrator
£22,000 – £25,000
Maternity cover until end of Feb 2020
Neopost helps organisations communicate better. Whether it’s paper based or digital, we offer innovative technological solutions that help our customers present themselves professionally, manage their communications more efficiently and reduce costs. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction levels and are committed to being the market leader in our sector.
We work closely with a wide range of different organisations. In this role, you will deal with a variety of different, day-to-day requests, both from internal colleagues and directly from external customers. These can include setting up contracts for new customers, amending existing contract details on our systems and arranging collection of equipment when required. You need to be organised, approachable and able to prioritise and manage your own workload.
Ideally, you will already have experience of order processing/management within a business to business environment, or in an administration role in a similar environment. You must be a clear, effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and a real commitment to owning tasks, completing them and always looking for ways to improve. The ability to deal with large amounts of information accurately is essential.
Neopost offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Based in brand new office space at Here East, Stratford – the creative hub of the capital
- Up to 27 days holiday plus your birthday off (and a buy/sell scheme)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Smart Spending – excellent discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension scheme
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
Employment Type: Any