BBS Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant for our clients in Newbury, Berkshire.
As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, BBS Recruitment has access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
The main Duties and Responsibilities of a Payroll Assistant are but not limited to:
• As a Payroll Assistant you will be using Word to prepare documents when required.
• Using Excel to prepare spreadsheets when required.
• As a Payroll Assistant you will using Databases to input information as directed.
• General office duties including, answering the phone, photocopying, and filing.
• Input of large volumes of data, including timesheets and expenses.
• Maintaining sickness and unpaid leave records.
• Processing HMRC forms.
• As a Payroll Assistant you will dealing with post and telephone enquiries.
• Electronic filing.
• Writing to employees.
• Producing Payslips, P60s and P11ds.
• As a Payroll Assistant you will completing TPS, LGPS and NEST pension forms.
• Supporting the maintenance of the Councils Car Leasing Scheme.
• Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
• Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
• As a Payroll Assistant it is essential that you adhere to the standards set out in the WBC competency framework.
Potential need for working from the office is required for initial training however flexibility for home working is possible.
09:00 – 17:00
Monday – Friday
Employment Type: Temporary