Sparkings are currently looking for a Pipework Quantity Surveyor to work on 6 projects in Central London, the project values will be anywhere between £50,000 to £1,000,000.
The Pipework Quantity Surveyor roles:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* To assist the contracts manager with commercial meetings.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Assistance with procurement of capital plant and sub-contract packages, reviewing specifications and Employer Requirements, to ensure compliance.
* Preparation, reviewing & agreement of Monthly Applications.
* Submission & agreement of variations.
* Internal CVR’s.
* Budget forecasting.
* Cost Planning in the design stage of construction to budget
If you are interested in the role, please applyt for the role or call (phone number removed)
Employment Type: Contract