Town / Senior Town Planner – Leeds
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills are experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Town / Senior Town Planner to join a leading planning consultancy with a network of offices across the UK. Based in the centre of Leeds the successful Town / Senior Town Planner will quickly become a key point of contact for their clients which include retailers, housebuilders and universities.
Qualifications and experience:
Applications are sought from candidates with a BSc / BA (or equivalent) in a relevant planning discipline, Membership to the Royal Town Planning Institute and a minimum of two years planning experience, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Delivering professional planning advice to clients
- Preparing a variety of planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
- Liaising with local authorities
- Joining a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
Employment Type: Any