We’re growing across the board, and that includes on our contracts based in and around the London area. So we need you to come join our dedicated team of plumbers who can deliver exceptional service to our customers, colleagues, and residents.
You’ll have experience of:
* The repairs and maintenance industry
* Health and safety regulations
* Site safety
* Manual handling
* Building positive relationships with your customers
And you’ll be able to show us:
* An up to date un-vented hot water systems certificate/license
* An ability to safely isolate electrics in order to carry out works
* An ability to test and record electrical part of works i.e RCD test, ZS polarity, record cable size and MCB type and rating
* A full clean driving license
* A clean DBS
And we’ll give you a job in your local area, flexibility, and the opportunity to develop your skills and career. We’ll give you a friendly team environment, a supportive place to work, and even a perkbox after your probation.
And please remember, here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us
Employment Type: Permanent