We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back-office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader.
We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK: Linn Academy.
Due to continued success and growth, the team at Linnworks are now seeking a dedicated Product Manager. This role will be remote working in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Product Manager, you will lead the development of our integration solutions enabling Linnworks to continually integrate into new commerce channels (such as Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento) & marketplaces (such as Amazon, eBay).
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the ongoing development & roadmap for your part of the platform and team
- Work collaboratively with the team to build a product that our customers simply cannot live without
- Work with internal stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Inputting to the development of long-term product strategy that spans feature development, product packaging and pricing
- Contributing to the shorter-term product roadmap, ensuring that it is clearly defined and effectively adopted amongst our product development teams
- Gathering the evolving needs of our product and ensuring we balance these requirements in a roadmap that is both driving sales, as well as ensuring the long term success of our product
- Working as a Product Owner in an agile development team, making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently
- Establishing workflows and processes that allow us to systematically gather, analyse and action customer feedback
- Championing customer-centricity and playing a key role in creating a team culture which allows us to obsess over customer success
- Cultivating a detailed understanding of the market, product, product line and competition, and using this to drive forward the wider business strategy
Our ideal candidate
As our Product Manager, you’ll need lots of energy, a great attitude and passion for our product. We are looking for someone filled with vision and drive, who is excited to lead the development of a product that is truly world-class. You will also possess:
- Experience of delivering web-based products & solutions
- The ability to understand & plan for complex technical concepts, and articulate these in simple terms
- You have a good understanding of product management methodologies, best practices and tools, with experience of working with them
- You are a motivated self-starter with plenty of grit and resilience
- You are an exceptional problem solver, with a strong ability to process and synthesise information
- Your approach to product development is centred on customer success
- You’re strong-willed and have the confidence to counter ideas and requests with critical questions
- Your are commercially minded: You have a very clear understanding of the role that product plays in driving business success
- Working as a Product Owner in an agile development team, using SCRUM.
- Working on customer-facing digital products delivered in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model
- Integrating with 3rd party APIs
Why join our team?
We are a great employer, we work hard, and we play hard and we like to pay it forward. We offer great benefits, a fun environment to work in and our teammates are the best! Check us out on LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Our benefits include:
- Salary of between £60,000 – £70,000 dependant on experience
- Private medical insurance
- Remote working
- Pension plan
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Challenging projects and opportunity to learn and master a lot of cool skills
- Training, support and personal development
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Product Manager. We are waiting to hear from you!
Employment Type: Permanent