Connells Group have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated customer service professional to join our Lettings Service Centre in Norwich. As a Project Team Assistant, you will play an integral part in supporting our branch network ensuring our property lettings are safe and compliant.
If you are a confident, organised, self-motivated individual who enjoys investigating and problem solving, this could be an excellent career move for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – Up to £17,375
- Industry leading training and development
- Support in obtaining ARLA Propertymark professional qualifications
- Opportunities for progression
- Collaborative, rewarding and fun environment
The wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance to us, which is why our corporate charity partner is MIND. Not only did we top up pay for all furloughed staff during the pandemic to ease any financial concerns, we also have in place a variety of ongoing mental health initiatives and an employee assistance programme to help with worries about all aspects of life.
Key responsibilities of a Project Team Assistant:
- Working closely with the Group Lettings Technical Director on regulatory changes
- Supporting our lettings branches in letting property safely and compliantly
- Liaising with landlords, local authorities and colleagues on property licensing and other matters
- Completing time sensitive regulatory change projects
- Researching potential new property licensing schemes in the UK
Skills and experience required to be a successful Support Coordinator:
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Solid administration skills
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
Following the acquisition of Countrywide earlier this year, we are now the largest and most profitable property services provider in the UK with more than 1,200 branches and 15,000 staff nationwide. Our confidence in the market and drive for further growth means that Connells Group can offer a stable and progressive setting for all staff.
Employment Type: Permanent