Role: Project Manager
Location: Holborn London
Contract: Full Time / Perm / Flexible Hours / Hybrid Working
Salary: Up to £50k
Who are we:
We help brands to trial new things in Retail, and enable physical retail for those without stores whilst trialling new formats. We understand how to bring products to life, demonstration and retail theatre is our expertise
We’re an independent agency that’s been trailblazing the brand activation and retail sector since 1993. We’re big believers in the creative power of brands and the positive impact they can have on people’s lives!
This role is responsible for leading Agile Retail stores projects that are focused on food retail. Likely to involve experimental concepts, food innovation and food service development, the Operations Manager takes the lead on working with chef and kitchen partners to not only iterate and develop new food service products with and for our customers, but also execute food retail experiences to an industry-leading standard. You will line manage our development chef partners and on-site chef teams, as well as work cross functionally with project leaders and the wider retail team. The Operations manager is a food service expert, passionate about delivering new and experimental food concepts whilst able to meet all regulatory, operational and customer standards.
All about you:
- Expert project manager, and have a proven background managing and delivering high-pace, complex projects, preferably in a retail setting
- Solid general understanding of what it takes to effectively ‘retail’ in stores – from understanding employees and people, through to logistics and supply chain processes, through to property and leases
- Data and insight obsessed, demonstrably able to interpret complex information from a variety of sources into meaningful insight.
- An effective communicator at all levels, able to quickly articulate processes and required actions to a range of internal and external teams
- You’ll be comfortable in a range of settings; from getting “hands on” in a store to presenting to senior stakeholders
- You will likely have worked in retail businesses in both field based and central roles before
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ownership of the customer relationship for the whole project cycle, ensuring you and your team deliver ‘five star’ service at all times.
- Management of the project plan and project lifecycle, ultimately accountable for ensuring that things get done when we say they’ll get done
- Demonstrate a sound and expert knowledge in agile retail practices, in particular pop-up retailing, QSR food service, retail staffing and supply chain processes
- Develop, embed and iterate novel and innovative analytics and insights techniques, using store performance and customer feedback to develop insights and learnings that add value
- Manage the financial performance of your Project/Client, ensuring target revenue and profit is delivered and controlling costs effectively
- Constantly seek new opportunities with your customer to expand scope / work / revenue
- Manage your agile retail stores as if they were your business, demonstrably rooting out costs and operating as lean a model as possible
In It For You:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Lovely office space
- Great culture
- Phone, laptop
- Unlimited holiday
Apply now if you are interested!
Employment Type: Permanent