Generous commission structure, the opportunity to work in a highly regarded organisation and in a buzzy environment, excellent training and social events – sound good? Then read on!
We are recruiting for Resourcers to join well-established, recruitment agencies, based in St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
You may be a recent graduate or have worked for 2-3 years since leaving school, now ready for a real challenge.
If you are very interested in working within the recruitment sector, keen to transfer or expand your skills in a fast-paced role and would relish the opportunity to use your initiative to make your own decisions, this could be an excellent next step for you! Most importantly, you’ll have a strong work ethic, lots of drive, enthusiasm and the desire to be successful.
You’ll receive an impressive introduction to the business, working closely and training with highly experienced professionals.
In return for your hard work, the position offers exceptional opportunities to progress to a Recruitment Consultant position as you grow within the role.
- Sourcing, identifying and selecting candidates for high value vacancies across the UK
- Generate leads and contact information through researching and networking
- Developing customer relationships within the focused sectors
- Managing recruitment projects through delivering highly skilled candidates
- Exceeding revenue and activity targets
What the client are looking for:
- Strong verbal and written English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and natural networking ability, to build great client and candidate relationships
- Excellent personal presentation
- Motivated, goal orientated with a hunger to succeed
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £18k-£20k with exceptional earning potential
- Generous commission structure
- The opportunity to work in a highly regarded organisation.
- Excellent training
- The opportunity to work in a buzzy environment
- Social events
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Employment Type: Any