Schedulers & Planners
£20,000 – £24,000 + £4,000 Bonus
My client and I are looking skilled, experienced Schedulers and Planners who work well within a high-paced environment whilst confidently managing high-volumes of work to join our dynamic, and vastly flourishing business.
– Efficiently scheduling and dispatching Service & Maintenance Engineers
– Monitoring engineer’s activity
– Handling all phone and email messages
– Processing orders to ensure all work is carried out in time
– Confirming your engineer’s area is clear of jobs at the end of every shift
What are we looking for?
– If you are a natural born scheduler with exceptional planning skills, we can teach you all you’ll need to know
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a scheduling and/or planning role (Desirable)
– Experience with PPM and/or reactive service and maintenance engineers or similar role within installations (Desirable)
– Fire and security industry background (Desirable)
What’s on offer?
– Bonus paid quarterly – £1,000 per quarter
– Free Onsite Gym
– Great Pension Scheme
– Health And Wellbeing Scheme
– Training And Development
– Progression Into A Senior Role
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook
Employment Type: Permanent