Have you been looking for your next move in the Security Industry? Do you enjoy a busy job that keeps you on your toes? Look no further!
SHIFTS: 4 Days, 4 Nights, 3 off – 07:00 to 19:00 – 19:00 to 07:00
Reporting to the Senior Security Supervisor, our Security Officers will man the site of a globally recognised American multinational technology company.
Our Security Officers will have the duty of:
- Manning the property, premises, customers, clients and colleagues of our client.
- Monitoring fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV
- Carrying out patrols across the site
- Escorting visitors across the site when needed.
- Creating a trusted and respected security presence.
- Retaining full control of any threatening behaviour until the arrival of the police or any other external agency.
- Monitoring loss and waste – reporting any incidences.
- Being the first point of contact for all colleagues, customers and clients.
Requirements of Security Officer:
- Excellent customer service, people skills, organisational skills and time management
- Ability to stay alert
- SIA License
- 5-year checkable employment history
- PC Skills would be beneficial
The Successful Security Officer will be joining one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.??
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the Diversity & Inclusion space, simply visitour website
Join the Securitas Team today!
Employment Type: Permanent