Senior Business Analyst, Maidenhead (Hybrid Working) , £50k
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Business Analyst function to ensure work is delivered to the standard and format agreed and on time.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development life cycle.
- Facilitate the design and execution of test scenarios.
- Support/act as project manager when necessary.
- Review of deployed projects to match actual benefits gained against business case objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst, excellent communication skills to manage stakeholders across the business and the confidence and experience to challenge the norms.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary with flexible working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type: Permanent