Senior Digital & Motion Graphics Designer
City of London
12-month Fixed Term Contract
£40,000 per annum
Our client a top tier Investment Bank based in the heart of the City are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join their top international financial advisory organisation based in the City of London close to Bank tube station.
Our client is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to share their ambitious plans to develop a vital in-house digital marketing channel. You will use a variety of appropriate creative applications to produce a wide variety of high-quality deliverables for the client.
Working closely with the Creative Director and as part of the Creative Services team, you will advise and implement the best solutions by producing creative digital materials which will enhance the brand. You will be expected to immerse yourself in the house brand and provide professional direction and guidance to key stakeholders and to the creative team as a whole.
- Taking digital briefs from the client whilst advising on solutions and timescales
- Educating and influencing effective and functional designs and deliverables within budget and current software restrictions
- Establishing and sustaining professional and productive rapport with clients
- Understanding and developing strict brand guidelines and communicating changes to the rest of the team
- Negotiating deadlines and defining cost estimates for marketing/communication campaigns
- Managing projects, pre-empting issues, coordinating testing and publishing
- Strong time management skills, the ability to juggle more than one project at a time
- Keeping abreast of general design activity, especially with digital developments. Bringing new ideas to the creative team and the client
- Setting and communicating digital standards to the creative team
- Guiding and advising increased digital awareness and providing training where necessary.
- Ensuring all relative quality review checklists and procedures are maintained
- Taking a collaborative approach and supporting the team where necessary
- Arranging workflow cover with the Studio Manager where necessary
- Excellent skills in After Effects, Premier Pro and InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat etc…
- Solid skills and experience with HTML5, WordPress and Motion graphics with a working knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint
- Video recording and post-production (levels, editing and colour correction sound editing, etc…)
- Video and podcasting production
- Great eye for detail and systematic approach
- Innovative with the ability to implement problem-solving initiatives
- Confident communicator who can liaise directly with clients and promote the benefits of digital design
- Understanding and anticipating clients’ needs and expectations
- A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of creativity
- Flair for photography/videography (people, events, still life)
- Back end coding
- Final print artworking experience desirable but not essential
- An understanding of offset and digital print processes
- A motivated, creative mind who lives for great design and knows how to push a brief
- Confident and enthusiastic team player with a calm and mature personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Own a positive ‘can do’ attitude and motivated to develop your own skills and experiences
If this exciting opportunity to work for a leading corporate financial advisors fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Employment Type: Any