Senior Quantity Surveyor
Stafford (Hybrid working)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
£55,000 Plus 10% Car Allowance
Closing date: 23rd February 2022
Interviews will take place throughout the advert
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the members of our in-house Commercial team. You will ensure the management of Contracting Services for Housing Plus Group is delivered in line with operation needs and provides Value for Money
As part of our team, we want you to have:
* Professionally qualified Building or Quantity surveyor to a minimum of HND in a Construction related discipline, with 3 years.
* MRICS/CIOB preferred with evidence of CPD
* Experience of procurement and the preparation of contract agreements
* Experience in delivering commercial objectives within a construction company or landlord
* A proven knowledge of commercial and contract acumen
* Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop staff building teams to deliver to the vision and values.
* Proven Track record of administering contracts
* Ability to deliver effective financial and commercial management.
* A Full UK Driving Licence
As a leading local employer, we offer:
* A competitive salary of £55,000 per annum
* The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
* 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
* Career progression within a sector-leading business
* A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
* Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medical opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
* Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
* Eye care vouchers
* Free annual flu vaccinations
* Long service and retirement awards
* Cycle to work scheme
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
Please note, we may close this vacancy early subject to a successful offer being made
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers
Employment Type: Permanent