Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy service department.
This is a 6-month contract working for a leading packaging company.
The successful candidate for this position will be under the supervision of Service Admin Team leader and responsible for:
· Execute the delivery of high-quality service administration
· Master Data Management owner for work centres
· Execute internal order management and follow up
· Execute end to end intercompany billing for Service Engineers borrowed from one market to another market by opening service orders
· Execute billing for Service Engineers towards customers
· Execute admin preparation for Customer Training Process
· Execute Service Contract management and follow up
· Execute service administration with consistent application of global standards, processes, local and legal requirements.
· Participate in the continuous improvement activities and implementation of best practices related to service administration.
· Local logistic – of tools and templates required for service events
· Travel arrangement support for service engineers
· Previous Administration
· Good computer skills (MS office, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· SAP R3 and Business Warehouse experiences would be considered as an advantage.
· Self-driven, independent personality
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Employment Type: Contract