GSW Consultancy are delighted to be working with a reputable family run Fire Door safety business based in Dartford.
Due to continued success my client is looking to add an Site Supervisor to their growing team.
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
• Manage site-based teams to ensure daily targets are achieved.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Communicate directly with clients and other onsite contractors.
• Produce daily reports back to head office for installation updates.
• Monitoring all installation works to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
• Control of deliveries to the working site.
• Sign off procedures with photo evidence for ALL doors and issued to the office on a weekly basis.
• Deal with any individual cases that may lead to a potential complaint within a timely manner.
• Liaising directly with key client staff including liaison officers and site managers to ensure progress updates are received.
• Maintaining on site stock levels and reporting back to the factory when these are becoming low.
• Understanding the rules and regulations for the site and installation and making sure the onsite operatives are aware of the site procedures.
• Liaising directly with Production Team to ensure Contracts and Projects remain on target in line with client’s expectations.
• Attend weekly and monthly meetings with clients when required.
• To be an ambassador of the company and always remain polite and professional
Role and Responsibilities:
Management of Supervisors and their Installation Teams
➢ Attend weekly Supervisors meeting to review progress and ensure targets are being met.
➢ Advising on improved method of works and continuing to develop the installation teams. Daily liaison with Contract Coordinator and Office Support Teams.
➢ Ensure client communications are being kept to the highest standard and routine communication with the Contract Coordinator which allows for clients to be updated on time
Employment Type: Permanent