This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the GVC Holdings family during a really exciting time for our business. You will be working in a leadership role as part of our Internal Agency, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the Agency and provide P&L, best practice, ways of working, manage escalation points and develop strong inter-department relationships. You will manage two Resource and Trafficking Managers and together be responsible for estimating, trafficking, production management, quality control, yield management, profitability, resource allocation and deadline management.
The successful candidate must have fantastic project management skills, be able to work well in a deadline-driven environment, have strong organisational and problem-solving skills. Have a strategic approach to up-stream planning. You will also have strong leadership skills, great attention to detail and must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Manages day-to-day running of the account management team
- Ultimately responsible for the planning, resource allocation, tracking, documentation and status updates of campaigns
- Key stakeholder in the promotional planning cycle meetings with account managers, team leaders, business owners to ensure sufficient resource allocation based on business priorities
- Building of freelance resource and manage bookings, budgets, processing of payments, contracts, terms etc
- Custodian of the wider process and ways of working best practice across squads and teams
- Working closely with the Resource and Trafficking manager to ensure all key resource is in place ahead of briefing
- Ensure detailed briefs are coming into the squads, working with the requestors to upskill brief writing where necessary
- Maintain accurate project data for all projects and provide monthly reports on output and timings.
- Ensure that key learnings from campaigns and promotions are shared across departments and teams so that process is optimised in future
- 8 – 10 years creative services experience, 5 of which leading a team
- Key soft skills will include:
- Change agent, restless mindset – always challenging the norm, negotiator, planner, inquisitive, collaborator and curator
- Experience working in a highly regulated sector, preferably Gaming
- Proven, relevant work experience, particularly in marketing communication, CRM and Social
- A strong understanding of the design and production process
- Ability to create business cases and negotiating with senior internal stakeholders
- A broad and comprehensive technical understanding as well as a good understanding of product development processes and concepts
- Experience in agile development methodologies such as scrum and an understanding of software development processes
- Commercially minded, with experience in marketing and communications
- A proven track record of managing projects across multiple teams and locations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project and team leadership skills combined with strong business knowledge and in-depth analytical skills
- Knowledge of loyalty, promotions, bonus, cashier, and player acquisition and retention product features would be advantageous
- Good understanding of other functional areas in the business such as finance, marketing, HR, legal.
About the company:
- Work within a FTSE100 business, which is rapidly growing and evolving
- Become an integral role within the marketing team helping to break down the siloes and bringing the regions and brands together
- Help build peak performing squad teams and agile but effective ways of working
Employment Type: Any