The Studio and Traffic Coordinator is responsible for efficient management of the creative teams’ workflow for every in-house project. They will collaborate with all relevant marketing functions to facilitate seamless execution and creative excellence. The key responsibilities include resource allocation, stakeholder management, project planning and estimations, and workflow optimization.
- Administer our workflow system, maintaining accurate project data for all tasks and provide monthly reports on output and timings.
- Manage task distribution and prioritize based on business needs
- Coordinate and manage the process from initial brief to final delivery
- Sanity check all briefs to ensure information is correct
- Set weekly priorities with department team members.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with all the relevant stake holders
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to any workflow issues
- Create and maintain staff holiday calendar.
- Maintain awareness of all projects, ensure deadlines are met and proactively liaise with appropriate stakeholders to head off any possible bottlenecks or problems.
- Ensure the smooth running of the creative teams’ workflow.
- Work with stakeholders to plan and deliver monthly estimations based on available resource
- Lead a process of on-going enhancements to our workflow.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a busy workload
- Great customer service skills – ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of copy, design and development a huge plus
- Experience within a creative team environment
- Project management experience, co-ordinating projects through to final execution, working on collaborative projects, managing deliverables and deadlines with team members and stakeholders throughout all phases of a project
- Experience working to tight deadlines while working across multiple brands
- and markets
- High level of attention to detail and obsessive organizational skills
Employment Type: Any