Support Services & Facilities Manager
3 days (21 hours) per week
Salary: £29,000 – £32,000 full time equivalent per annum
Norfolk Wildlife Trust is looking for a highly motivated and experienced manager to undertake a new role leading the Trust’s Support Services function based at the Trust’s HQ (Bewick House) in Norwich. The role encompasses the following areas:
* Managing the HQ office buildings including site maintenance, security, office equipment/supplies & space management
* Overseeing the Trust’s health and safety management, monitoring and reporting systems
* Managing our receptionists/ reception function
* Providing cost-effective provision of services that are common to Bewick House and other Trust properties such as electricity and gas supplies, fire safety and intruder alarm, fixed electrical wiring and PAT testing
* Manage the administration of the Trust’s vehicle fleet, including ensuring that appropriate vehicle replacement is planned for and implemented
* Identifying opportunities for process and office management improvements, with a focus on sustainable practices and in line with regulatory requirements
The Trust is able to offer a number of benefits for staff:
* 25 days annual leave, increasing by one day per year up to 30 days plus bank holidays (full time equivalent),
* 8% employer contribution to an Aviva pension scheme with a 2% employee contribution,
* Free entry to our reserves and visitor centres,
* Free access to a confidential wellbeing service.
Deadline for applications: noon 24th January 2022.
Interviews via zoom on 31st January 2022.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please
Employment Type: Permanent