Hazlemere Group are looking for a Surveyor to join their team in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Job Title: Surveyor
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Reporting to: Head of Retail Operations
Since 1985 family owned independent double glazing manufacturers and installers Hazlemere Window Company has been dedicated to traditional craftsmanship, high quality bespoke products, excellent value for money and outstanding customer service.
With a highly skilled and motivated workforce in excess of one hundred persons, double glazing fabricators Hazlemere offers stability, reliability and quality control, having made it a policy to retain the skills, enthusiasm and dedication of their key employees within the Hazlemere family business through encouragement, rewarding craftsmanship and promoting from within.
Surveyor – Purpose of the Role:
To undertake on site surveys and draw up on FDS or other surveying software. To reach and maintain targets and provide excellent customer services.
Surveyor – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Undertake on site conservatory surveys for all base work elements plus window, door and roof systems in both UPVC and aluminium
– Provide quantity surveys for building materials
– Draw up, submit and monitor as required any planning applications, building regulation applications, Thames build over agreements etc
– Prioritise and schedule timely surveys to the requirement of the customers and the urgency of the work required in line with the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager
– Draw up all surveys in a timely and accurate manager within the KPI’s set by the line manager
– Communicate with customers as necessary and keep accurate records in accordance with the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager
– Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, and appointments and any other KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager
– Meet all the KPIs, targets, deadlines and objectives as set and agreed with the Line Manager
– Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
Surveyor – Essential Experience:
– Strong organisational and planning skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
– A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers
– A positive can do attitude
– Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
– Hazlemere and Housemaster Product Knowledge
– Building knowledge
– Knowledge of Building regulations and planning regulations.
To submit your CV for this excellent Surveyor opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today
Employment Type: Permanent